Southern Water has asked us to let you know they offer help with bills and services for customers who need a little additional support.
They have a number of ways in which they can help with water bills:
- You may qualify for a minimum 20% discount if your household income is less that £16,105 per annum (not including Personal Independence Allowance, Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance)
- If someone at your address receives Pension Credit, you’ll automatically be accepted onto the tariff and receive a 20% discount
- Could look to cap your metered water bill if you have to use additional water usage due to a medical condition, or there are three or more children under the age of 19 years old living at home
- A payment matching scheme to help you pay off your Southern Water debt
- Jobcentre Plus may consider paying amounts directly from your benefits on your behalf
Following Government regulations and guidance, we have worked hard to open the Recreation Ground safely tomorrow (4th July).
We want everyone to enjoy our beautiful Recreation Ground safely, so we ask everyone to follow Government advice by
- Cleaning equipment before and after use, particularly where there are clear touch points such as swing rockers, see saws or metal bars
- Using hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean hands during play
- Washing/sanitising hands for 20 seconds using soap and water or approved gel and foam sanitiser at the beginning and end of play
- Not touching your face, and coughing or sneezing into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
- Not putting your mouth on equipment, or your hands in your mouth
- Practising social distancing of 2 metres whenever possible
We also ask that you would kindly
- Not bring food or drink into the Rec
- Go home if you need the toilet
- Put your rubbish in the litter bin or take it home with you
- Follow Skateboard England advice if you are using the half pipe
- Consider our neighbours, who may be self-shielding
If you are intending to wear a face covering, you should be aware that these may pose an additional safety risk when using play equipment and should not in any case be worn by children under 3 years of age.… Read More...
Despite the easing of Government measures, we regret that Niton Recreation Ground remains closed.
This is because of the open plan layout of facilities within the Rec, which regrettably does not allow us to close off the playground without closing the entire area.… Read More...