The next Parish Council meeting will be a Planning Committee meeting on Monday 7th June at 7:15 pm. The agenda is available if you click on the following link: Planning Agenda 7.6.21
The next full Parish Council meeting will be held on Monday 28th June at 7:15 pm at Whitwell Village Hall.
Members of thec press and public are welcome to attend meetings but, to help us minimise the risk of Coronavirus transmission, please contact the Clerk beforehand.
Additionally, if you attend a meeting:
- Please take a lateral flow C-19 test on the day
- Do not attend the meeting if your test result is positive of if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
- Wear a face covering, unless you are exempt
- Observe the one-way system for entering and exiting the Village Hall
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided at the entrance
- Do not move your seat nearer to anyone else
- Either scan the QR code at the entrance or sign in using the individual slip provided and place in the box
- Do not share any papers or pens
Comments and questions may also be submitted in writing to the Clerk; a written response will be provided as soon as possible after the meeting.